With the Windows 10 November update firmly in consumer hands, we can now identify new features delivered in the OS’s first major upgrade. Some are clearly evident, but some are seemingly tucked away.
One of those new features is the ability to connect your Uber account to Cortana so that Cortana can help arrange a car ride – automatically. Based on your schedule, Cortana can figure out the exact time you need picked up and order the Uber car for you.
To set this feature up, you have to connect your Uber account to Cortana. To do this…
- Open up the Cortana panel, choose the Notebook option and then Connected Accounts.
- On the Connected Accounts page, choose Uber to start the process.
- Read through the Cortana terms, and if you agree, tap or click Connect.
- Sign-in to Uber with your account information.
- Read through Uber’s revelations about the Cortana integration, and if you agree, choose Allow.
- Lastly, you get to choose whether or not Windows 10 remembers your Uber sign-in information. You can skip this if you want, but you’ll need to enter your password each time.