Microsoft posted the Client SDK for Internet Explorer 4.0 PR2 today on the IE 4 Web site. The Client SDK is aimed at Web developers, ActiveX and Java component developers, and Internet application developers doing non-component development work. On Windows 95, the download can be as large as 53 MB.
To download and use the Internet Client SDK, you need the following:
- Internet Explorer 4.0 Preview Release 2.
- Windows NT 4.0 (Intel only) or Windows 95.
- Visual C++ 5.0.
- Up to 120 MB of drive space for Windows NT NTFS drives.
- Tools for Internet Content Providers (ICP).
- Documentation for ICP tools.
- JScript and VBScript documentation.
- Java component tools and documentation.
- ActiveX component tools and documentation.
- Other Web tools and documentation.
- IE 4 Component library and documentation.
- Win32 SDK libraries and header files.