A. A. Using the Policy editor, create a new profile, or edit your existing profile
- Double click the Default Computer
- If you are editing the profile using the NT profile editor move to the Windows 95 Network, if you are using the 95 policy editor move to the Network directory
- Move to the Logon tree and select "Require validation by Network for Windows access"
- You can also add a legal warning notice if you wish
- Save the policy in the Netlogon share (%systemroot%\system32\repl\import\scripts) as CONFIG.POL