Q. How do I change the members of a Remote Desktop Gateway-managed group?
A. Remote Desktop Gateway-managed groups are used to define the target systems that can be connected to as part of a Resource Authorization Policy. When creating or modifying a Resource Authorization Policy an existing RDG-managed group can be selected or a new one created which allows target systems to be added however there is no option to modify an existing RDG-managed group to add in a new system or to remove a system.
To modify an existing RDG-managed group perform the following:
- Open RD Gateway Manager
- Expand <server> - Policies
- Right click on Resource Authorization Policies and select Manage Local Computer Groups
- Select a group then click Properties
- Select the Network Resources tab
- You will now be able to add servers or remove existing servers
- Click OK to all dialogs once changes are complete