Q. How can I apply a Windows 10 provisioning package offline to an image?
A. Using the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer it is easy to apply a provisioning package:
- Open the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Select the New Windows image customization option on the Start page
- Select the WIM file to modify
- Select the provisioning package and click Finish
- Additional changes can be made via the Available customizations
- You can then export out to create updated media
It is also possible to leverage DISM to apply a provisioning package. For example:
Finally the icd.exe from the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer can also be used as documented at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/dn916115(v=vs.85).aspx.