If you need to proactively monitor DHCP for Windows Server 2012, Microsoft has released an Operations Manager Management Pack (MP) with monitors, collection rules, and views to help keep your DHCP environment healthy.
New stuff added to this version:
- All workflows are implemented using PowerShell to improve overall functionality for this Management Pack.
- Failover Relationships are now a supported configuration that is being discovered and monitored by the new 2012 Management Pack.
- Discovery and Monitoring of a DHCP Cluster installation.
- Scopes, super scopes utilization is being monitored based on events that provide 80% and 100% usage.
- Utilization of scopes based on policies, client packet drop and residual IP addresses range monitoring.
Normally, MPs are released per Operations Manager version, but this MP works for Operations Manager 2007 R2, System Center 2012 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1.
Both the Management Pack and the MP Guide are available at the following link: