SlickEdit v10 Announced
Whether used as a standalone development environment or as a complementary editor, SlickEdit, a multi-language development workbench, provides features for analyzing, working with, and improving the readability of code. Features and benefits of SlickEdit v10 include:
- New architectural and user interface updates allow for dockable windows, tab groups, auto-hide functions, mouse wheel spin events, and new icons.
- Debugger enhancements include mixed mode view; multiprocessor debugging support; and hex, octal, and binary views.
- Support for free Microsoft SDKs allows users to obtain the Microsoft compilers from the Internet for free and use SlickEdit as the development platform.
- JUnit test support allows users to view test results and reconcile failed code.
- General enhancements such as unattended installation, customer service-related features, subversion support, and a quick renaming option are intended to further enhance coding productivity.
SlickEdit v10 has a new look with updated icons and the flexibility to arrange windows and toolbars any way you want. SlickEdit also added Subversion support and a method for system administrators to perform unattended installation of SlickEdit across the enterprise.
Visit the SlickEdit Web site to download a 15-day trial version.
Price: Starts at US$299
Web Site: http://www.slickedit.com