.NET UPDATE--brought to you by the Windows & .NET Magazine Network http://www.winnetmag.com
~~~~ THIS ISSUE SPONSORED BY ~~~~
Manageability eBook from NetIQ http://www.netiq.com/offers/ebook/register.asp?origin=NSWinNetMagDotNet040303
* CREATE SECURE .NET APPLICATIONS LearnKey announced security training for developers who create .NET applications. The .NET Security for Developers Part 1 course helps developers understand how to create and digitally sign assemblies, administer security policy by using visual and command-line tools, validate data and handle errors, choose the correct permission settings for code, and manage Windows security. The course consists of five sessions and is 15 hours in length. The CD-ROM with a multiple-user license costs $1235. Contact LearnKey at 800-865-0165. http://www.learnkey.com
* EXAMINE SLOW-RUNNING .NET CODE Red Gate Software released ANTS Profiler, software that lets developers examine slow code in any .NET application to quickly pinpoint performance problems. You can use ANTS Profiler to find out which third-party code libraries are causing .NET applications to run slowly and to look at individual lines of code. ANTS Profiler costs $195. Contact Red Gate Software at 866-733-4283 or [email protected] http://www.red-gate.com 5.
Here's how to reach us with your comments and questions:
* ABOUT THE COMMENTARY -- [email protected]
* ABOUT THE NEWSLETTER IN GENERAL -- [email protected] (please include the newsletter name in the subject line)
* TECHNICAL QUESTIONS -- http://www.winnetmag.com/forums
* PRODUCT NEWS -- [email protected]
* QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR .NET UPDATE SUBSCRIPTION? Customer Support -- [email protected]
* WANT TO SPONSOR .NET UPDATE? [email protected]
This biweekly email newsletter is brought to you by Windows & .NET Magazine, the leading publication for Windows professionals who want to learn more and perform better. Subscribe today. http://www.winnetmag.com/sub.cfm?code=wswi201x1z
Receive the latest information about the Windows and .NET topics of your choice. Subscribe to our other FREE email newsletters. http://www.winnetmag.com/email
Thank you for reading .NET UPDATE.
You are subscribed as #EmailAddr#.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT You can manage your entire Windows & .NET Magazine Network email newsletter account on our Web site. Simply log on and you can change your email address, update your profile information, and subscribe or unsubscribe to any of our email newsletters all in one place. http://www.winnetmag.com/email
Thank you! _________________________________________________________ Copyright 2003, Penton Media, Inc.