It has been a busy week at Microsoft Ignite this week and there is a lot of content to take in and absorb for sure.
However, if you did not attend the conference or maybe you were here and had to make some compromises about which sessions you attended then you definitely want to check out the Ignite On-Demand Session website.
Currently there are 238 sessions listed across several subject areas and this will grow as they add other sessions for the rest of this week.
The only sessions you should not expect are the short 30 minute theater sessions that happened in the Microsoft Showcase throughout each day.
The available sessions can be searched/filtered by the following categories:
- Target Audience
- Session Type
My suggestions for some sessions to get started with include:
- Microsoft Ignite Keynote
- Innovation Keynote
- Drive productivity with OneDrive and SharePoint file collaboration
- Manage your mobile devices and apps with System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- Explore Microsoft Azure monitoring and diagnostics
- Use Azure Security Center to prevent, detect, and respond to threats
- Manage Office 365 more effectively: what's new in Office 365 administration
- Review Microsoft Azure Stack with Jeffrey Snover and Mark Russinovich
- Protect your data with a modern backup, archive and disaster recovery solution
- Understand the sync and desktop integration options for OneDrive and SharePoint
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!