Kentico CMS 2.3 Enables Online Communities
Kentico software released version 2.3 of Kentico CMS, the Web content management system designed for ASP.NET developers. Kentico CMS is a Web content management solution providing a complete set of features for creating interactive Web sites on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform. It supports content/design separation, workflow, permissions, multilingual support, full-text search, SEO, online forms, image galleries, forums, blogs, polls, and 60 configurable Web parts.
Kentico CMS 2.3 introduces several new modules, including Blogs, Polls, User Contributions, Web Analytics, and Reporting. Together with the existing Forums, Newsletters, Image Gallery, and Online Forms modules, Kentico CMS now offers a complete set of tools for building community-oriented Web sites. The new modules include:
- User Contributions: Kentico CMS 2.3 allows community members to create new content through the Web site front-end without having access to the administration interface. It can be used for community news, WiKi, or partner directories where every partner can manage their profile.
- Web Analytics: The new Web Analytics module goes further than classic site statistics software and enables site owners to track visitors coming from online campaigns and their conversions. It represents a strategic tool for evaluating the success of online campaigns.
- Reporting: The new reporting sub-system allows site owners to get more information about their Web site content and user activities. It can be used to find expired documents or analyze editor activities.
- Blogs: The new Blogs module enables publishing enterprise and personal blogs, adding comments, and sharing blog content through RSS subscriptions.
- Polls: The Polls module allows site owners to analyze the opinions of site visitors through the fully configurable polls Web part.
Price: US$449 to US$1,298 per Web site
Web Site: http://www.kentico.com