ImageDraw 3.0 for ASP.NET Released
ImageDraw is a set of server controls (ImageDraw, ImageDrawButton, and ImageDrawMap) that generate real-time Dynamic Composite Images for ASP.NET Web applications. ImageDraw allows you to use all the potential of GDI+ to dynamically create composite images combining images (from files, base64 strings, BLOBs, etc.), text (autosize, multi-line, custom font files support), and AutoShapes (lines, arrows, rectangles, rounded rectangles, polygons, stars, ovals, and so on) with many useful built-in imaging effects. You can use ImageDraw to deliver real-time dynamically generated composite images, such as picture thumbnails, image buttons, image maps, or any other graphical application.
Key features include:
- Dynamic image composition supporting images, texts, and AutoShapes.
- Three ASP.NET Server Controls: ImageDraw, ImageDrawButton, and ImageDrawMap.
- Many imaging effects out of the box, including: Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Hue, Saturation, Opacity, HSL, Convert To Grayscale, Negative, Sepia, Crop, Drop REAL Shadow, Flip, Make Transparent, Perspective Shadow, Resize, Scale, Rotate, Round Corners, Silhouette, Stretch, Decorative Border, Glass Table (Reflection), Mail Stamp, Polaroid, Filmstrip, Skew, Perspective View, Camera view, Gaussian Blur, Distort Corners, Remove Transparency, and Perspective Reflection.
- Accepts as image sources the following formats: GIF, JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, ICO, WMF, and EMF.
- Renders images on-fly in formats such as GIF, JPG/JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- GIF and PNG transparency support.
- XML templates support.
- Renders images embedded into ASP.NET Resources files (RESX) using ASP.NET Expressions.
- SQL Server BLOB (Binary Large Object) images data binding support.
- XML Base64 String images data binding support.
- Lets you to save the Output Composite Image on disk and IO Streams
- It can be used to improve the appearance of your Visual Studio 2005 Local Reports (RDLC).
- Cross-browser support, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, FireFox, Opera, Safari, etc.
- Full design-time support in Visual Studio .NET, Visual Web Developer Express, and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Visual Image Editor included.
- Visual HotSpots Map Editor included.
- IntelliSense support at HTML Code View and at Source Code View.
- Two rendering mechanisms.
- Image-caching capabilities (Memory, Disk, and SQL Server Database).
- Lightweight assemblies for deployment.
- ASP.NET 64-bit (x64 and Itanium IA64) support.
- Does not require that the ASP.NET account have write permissions.
Price: Starts at US$229.90
Web Site: http://www.neodynamic.com;