Free Upgrade of Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition
Stylus Studio announced a new competitive upgrade program that allows customers who purchased Altova XMLSPY 2005, Altova XMLSPY 2004 (Professional or Enterprise Editions), Altova Mapforce 2005, or Altova Mapforce 2004 (Professional or Enterprise Editions) on or before October 1, 2005, to upgrade to Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition for free (one free single-user license per order, per company).
Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition provides an XML IDE for advanced XML data integration, providing dozens of integrated tools for developing, debugging and deploying advanced XML applications. This comprehensive and standards-based XML IDE provides XML developers with everything they need without having to purchase up to six products, or sometimes a suite of products. Here are just a few of the new features in Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition, Release 3:
- Java Code Generation. Generate Java code for your XQuery and XSLT stylesheets and deploy that code to a live production server or application. Stylus Studio captures the settings specified in the XQuery and XSLT scenarios and reflects them in the generated Java code.
- Updated W3C XQuery Compliance. The Stylus Studio XML IDE fully supports the W3C XQuery working draft of April 2005.
- New XML Schema Productivity Tools. Generate sample XML fragments from XML Schema components, create XML Schema documentation with a familiar JavaDoc-like layout, and perform XML Schema-based output validation of XSLT or XQuery transformations.
- XML File Explorer Window. The new File Explorer window lets developers manage files in Stylus Studio and perform other basic file-oriented operations (delete, copy, and rename, for example). You can also convert files by dragging the file you want to convert onto any built-in or user-defined adapter. A new Auto-Backup feature creates backup files of your documents when you save them.
- XML Diff Text View. In addition to the Split View - Tree tab and the Merged tab, you can now view two documents side-by-side in plain text on the Split View - Text tab.
- Canonical XML Converter. Convert XML into canonical form with a single mouse click.
- EDIFACT to XML Schema Conversions. Simplify EDIFACT data integration projects with a new utility for generating XML Schema from EDIFACT messages, fully integrated with the XML Schema Editor.
- JAXB Support. Generate Java-XML bindings from your XML Schemas using the Java API for XML Binding (JAXB), which is fully integrated with the Java IDE and XML Schema Editor.
Qualified customers can get their free license for Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition at https://www.stylusstudio.com/buy/getoutofjailfree.html.
Web Site: http://www.stylusstudio.com