Fingerprint Recognition SDK Available
Griaule announced the availability of GrFinger Biometric SDK 4.2 (http://www.griaule.com/page/en-us/grfinger_sdk). GrFinger SDK is a fingerprint recognition Software Development Kit that allows you to integrate biometrics in a variety of applications.
Key features in the SDK include:
- Support for all mainstream programming languages (C#, VB.NET, Delphi, Java, ...); code samples are included
- All main fingerprint readers on the market are supported
- Microsoft and Digital Persona U.r.U readers are supported on all Windows versions (except NT)
- No manufacturer driver required for the readers above
- Up to 35,000 matches/second
- Full-support for Java applets, meaning you can deploy your app over the Web
- Trial edition available with no limitation on its feature set
- Thorough documentation
- Flexible licensing options available; several support options available
- Online shopping
In addition, Griaule offers other fingerprint recognitions products:
- Desktop Login. Provides Windows logon using your fingerprint instead of a password.
- Desktop Identity. This is a pre-built time and attendance application, and is adaptable to several environments (http://www.griaule.com/page/en-us/desktop_identity).
Download any of the fingerprint recognition products from http://www.griaule.com/page/en-us/downloads. Visit the Griaule Web site for complete details.
Price: Visit the Griaule Web site.
Web Site: http://www.griaule.com