Click here to display the blank puzzle grid.
- New event that's part of the ObjectContext in EF 4.
- Because REST services are not self-describing, Visual Studio can't generate this.
- Filter attribute used to protect against CSRF attacks.
- Class created by Wahlin that can be used to get to parent objects for data binding with minimal effort.
- Each operation that needs to be exposed over a WCF service is attributed with this.
- Two services types compared in how they're used to handle Silverlight 3 app communications.
- Tool in Microsoft Expression Blend 3 that integrates UI design and development.
- Binding that Silverlight requires for communications with a WCF service.
- Microsoft-sponsored endeavor to encourage open source .NET application development.
- Parameter-less filter attribute used to control access to an action method in the controller.
- The biggest advantage of using WCF services.
- Per Huckaby, Silverlight is gaining parity with this "rival."
- To build the ScatterView app, you need Silverlight 3 and this Microsoft product.
- In Workflow Services, this is invoked when a CompensableActivity completes its execution successfully.
- In EF 4, Beta 2, this wizard can now create a complex type from the schema of data returned by a stored procedure.
- Microsoft Surface control that lets users manually control UI elements.
- Forms-based HTTP authentication module used by ASP.NET MVC applications.
- An ASP.NET MVC controller can read and write from the temporary data storage, aka ____________.
- Long-awaited addition to the Entity Data Model in Entity Framework 4.
- In EF4, the EntityDataSource control now supports this new ASP.NET feature as well as POCO.
- Microsoft program that offers support to web developers.
- A workflow can be canceled either in response to an unhandled exception or through this.