ComponentOne Releases Studio Enterprise 2006 v2
ComponentOne released ComponentOne Studio Enterprise 2006 v2, a comprehensive component toolset for Windows, Web, and Mobile application development. This release includes AJAX-enabled components, new charting features, and new productivity technology.
Studio Enterprise consists of a set of natively compiled products for Visual Studio 2005, as well as an already complete line of .NET Framework 1.x versions. This suite of components is designed to simplify the design-time experience and extend the power of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. Studio Enterprise offers more than 180 components for Windows, Web, and Mobile application development, as well as a one-year subscription. This subscription delivers new releases, updates, upgrades, and online support for one full year.
New in Studio Enterprise 2006 v2:
- AJAX-enabled Components. Developers can build innovative, highly responsive Web interfaces with new AJAX-enabled components, including WebGrid, WebReports, WebTreeView, WebTabStrip, and WebTopicBar. Take the AJAX feature tour at http://www.componentone.com/ajax.
- Charting VisualEffects. Add new visual elements to your WinForm and WebForm charts, including lighting effects, drop shadows, and more via the new VisualEffects designer.
- New Productivity Technology. New SmartDesigners are available for FlexGrid for .NET and List for .NET. ComponentOne SmartDesigners enhance the visual development experience by allowing developers to set the components most common properties without leaving the design surface.
- Section 508 Compliant Controls. FlexGrid for .NET, True DBGrid for .NET, and List for .NET are now fully 508 compliant.
- New Studio Live Examples. Discover the power of the Studio Enterprise .NET and ASP.NET 2.0 toolset without having to drop a single component on a form. The new Studio Live Examples application delivers live examples of .NET and ASP.NET 2.0 components.
To learn more about ComponentOne Studio Enterprise visit: http://www.componentone.com/enterprise.
Price: ComponentOne Studio Enterprise customers will receive two versions of the Studio Enterprise components. Subscribers will receive the full suite of components built on the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, as well as a full suite of the new components compiled natively for the .NET Framework 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005. The full version of ComponentOne Studio Enterprise has an MSRP of US$999.95. Current ComponentOne customers can upgrade to ComponentOne Studio Enterprise for US$749.95. Renewal pricing for current subscribers is available for US$599.95.
Web Site: http://www.componentone.com