ComponentOne Releases DemoWorks 2007
ComponentOne announced its first-ever screen recording software, DemoWorks 2007. This software empowers anyone to produce professional-quality demonstration and presentation videos without programming, multi-media, or graphic-design expertise. This tool extends ComponentOne s toolsets for software development and documentation.
Users can record any screen activity, with or without audio narration, and produce video in industry standard formats such as Flash, animated GIF, and AVI. DemoWorks edits videos frame-by-frame, adds captions, highlights, and more. It is perfect for creating software demonstrations, Help and tutorial materials, and even enhanced bug reporting.
Benefits of DemoWorks 2007 include:
- DemoWorks has a low cost, is easy-to-use, and has a quick learning curve, all of which assures a return on investment.
- Users can record screen activity and instantly produce a sharable movie in minutes. No special formatting is required.
- Powerful editing allows users to hide the frames and edit mouse paths when they make a mistake, eliminating the need to rerecord.
- DemoWorks produces Flash, AVI, animated GIF, and self-running EXE.
- DemoWorks keeps file sizes small for easy download, file sharing, and e-mail distribution.
- DemoWorks specializes in creating product demonstrations.
- Professional product demonstrations drastically improve the value of Web sites and documentation.
Pricing: US$199.99. Current ComponentOne customers can add DemoWorks to their toolset for US$99.99.
Web Site: http://www.componentone.com