Presented by: Ulysses Ludwig
Running Time: 110 min
If SharePoint’s out of the box features simply do not fit the bill, there are still tremendous benefits to building an application by embedding the application logic within SharePoint itself.
- Benefits of SharePoint hosted applications
- How do you define an application?
- Taking advantage of out of the box workflows
- Developing OOTB Forms using SharePoint Designer & InfoPath
- Connecting to External Data Sources using SharePoint Designer
- Understanding SharePoint security from the programming perspective
- Powershell and leaving the UI behind to complete complex tasks