One of the most difficult tasks when attending a conference is knowing where to invest your time and efforts. And that's certainly no exception with Microsoft's TechEd 2014 conference, as there's over 60 SharePoint sessions to choose from. We've taken the guesswork out of choosing which session to attend, and present you with our recommendations:
- Build Connected Productivity Apps for SharePoint and Office. May 15. 10:15 – 11:30 am.
- Introducing Codename "Oslo" and the Office Graph. May 13. 5 – 6:15 pm.
- Integrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 with Lync and SharePoint. May 15. 1 – 2:15 pm.
- Authentication Patterns for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and Office 365. May 14. 5 – 6:15 pm.
- Windows PowerShell 3.0 Administration with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online. May 15. 8:30 – 9:45 am.
And if those sessions didn't strike your fancy, be sure to check out the TechEd content agenda for more SharePoint sessions!