There's a lot to learn about SharePoint--many would say that you likely don't know what you don't know about Microsoft's collaboration and content management platform, especially as the SharePoint paths diverge along on-premises and cloud lines. With a new series of training that begins on July 22, we attempt to remedy that.
The first of this new eLearning series is a class that focuses on Office 365 and SharePoint Online, especially as it compares to the on-premises version of the platform. In a three-hour webinar, SharePoint expert Liam Cleary will take attendees through SharePoint Online to help them understand the platform and how to leverage its features in a way that will make them--and their organizations--most successful. There will also be a live Q&A during which Cleary will answer attendees' general and case-specific questions.
Here are the training sessions on the agenda:
- Understanding SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online Feature Set
- Creating an Intranet within SharePoint Online
Other webinars in this series are expected to include:
- SharePoint: Making Search work for You
- Office 365: Search Differences
- SharePoint On-Premises Administration 101
- SharePoint Building Blocks for Solutions
- SharePoint Online Administration 101
- Building Your First SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 App
- SharePoint: Publishing content Online and On-Premises
- Office 365: Creating an Extranet for Collaboration
For more information and to register, click here.
And, as we build out our SharePoint training opportunities, we want to know what kind of classes would have the most value to you. Please let us know in the comments section below.