With updates to its Office 365 Video, Microsoft gives businesses more good reasons to increase their use of video and ways to measure performance of that video when they do.
- Video viewer statistics
- Improved upload capabilities
- Ability to add subtitles
- Ability to choose thumbnail
- Owner and people metadata
- Ability to easily insert a video into a Sharepoint page or team site
- Download for offline viewing
- Yammer settings per channel
- Ability to restore videos deleted by users
According to an FAQ in the post, the features are currently rolling out or "near 100 percent completion."