A. With Windows Server 2008 R2, all errors displayed in Failover Cluster Manager/PowerShell related to failover clusters are written to the FailoverClustering-Manager\Admin log which makes it easy to view errors after they occurred, as shown here.
Click to expand
- How do I create a failover cluster in Windows Server 2008?
- Is a Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 mixed-cluster possible?
- How can I add disk resources to a Windows Server 2008 cluster from the command line?
- How do cluster shared volumes work in Windows Server 2008 R2?
- How to Manage Failover Clusters in Windows Server 2008
- Configure Windows Server 2008 Failover Clustering from the Command Line
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.