If you've got 90 minutes to put toward professional development, Microsoft's got a suggestion on how you can spend that time. The company is offering online sessions to help participants learn how to fully exploit the collaborative workplace features found in Office 2016 and Windows 10. According to the Office Blog, people who log on will come away knowing more about the following:
- Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them—all at the same time.
The sessions are scheduled for every Wednesday at 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. PDT. They are open to Microsoft customers in the U.S. and you can register for them here.