A. It's possible to configure Group Policies that achieve the same results as netsh filters for Windows Vista and later clients.
- Open an existing Group Policy Object or create a new one.
- Navigate to Computer Conifguration, Policies, Windows Settings, Security Settings, Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11) Policies.
- Right-click in the contents pane and select Create a New Wireless Network Policy for Windows Vista and Later Releases.
- Give the policy a name and description, then select the Network Permissions tab.
- Click the Add button to add a new wireless network policy.
- Enter the SSID of the wireless network you want to block. Select the type and set the Permission to Deny and click OK to all dialog boxes.
- Ensure the GPO is linked to the OU/domain/site whose computers should not use the specified SSID.