In continuation on tricks with VS.NET, here are a few more..
- (Ctrl+K) + (Ctrl+F) to Autoformat selection
(Ctrl+U) to Convert to lower case
(Ctrl+Shift+U) to Convert to upper case
(Ctrl+K) + (Ctrl+C) to Comment selection
(Ctrl+K) + (Ctrl+U) to Uncomment selection
- To get each line numbered,
->Tools->Options->Text Editor->All Languages->General->Line numbers
- (Ctrl+R) + (Ctrl+R) to word wrap.
- (Ctrl+Space) or (Alt+RightArrow) to autocomplete the word.
- (Ctrl+]) to indentify the the matching brace. This takes us to the matching comment, region or quote depending on the cursor placement.
- (Ctrl+Shift+R) to record a new temporary macro.
(Ctrl+Shift+R) to stop recording.
(Ctrl+Shift+P) to play the recorded macro.
- (Ctrl+Shift+V) to cycle through the clipboard ring.
Hope these helps !!