Presented by: Craig Pelkie
Running Time: 60 minutes
This session builds upon the skills from Session 1. You'll learn how to add parameters to a report and pass the parameters to an embedded SELECT statement and to a stored procedure. You'll learn the basics of expressions, functions, and global variables, and see how those features interact with your report data. Finally, you'll learn how to use grouping features to provide totals and subtotals for your reports.
- Work with data sources and datasets
- Define parameters and pass values to SELECT statements
- Create parameters based on a query
- Work with the Matrix control
- Work with grouping and totaling features
- Report formatting (font, color, alignment, numeric and other formatting features)
Click here to access the slides and labs.
PDF Password: SSRS_1505