Although the platform is in a tailspin and has less than 1% market share according to recent reports, Microsoft does continue to support Windows 10 Mobile with official apps for its services and the latest one is the SharePoint App.
You will get the following features with the final version of the SharePoint App on Windows 10 Mobile:
- Sign in to your SharePoint Online sites. You can add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them.
- Quickly find your sites. Check out the Sites tab, to see the sites you frequently visit and the sites you follow. Tap on a team site to dive into it. See site activity, navigate using the familiar quick launch navigation, easily follow or share the site, and work with your lists.
- Check out recent and popular files. In a team site, get to your recent or popular files quickly to view or share them, and have full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Use the Links tab to find promoted links for your organization. Curated by your SharePoint admin for all employees, these links get you to the organizational resources and sites that you care about.
- Search. Enterprise Search is available throughout the app and results are organized into sites, files and people.
- Find and browse for people you work with. Tap on a user to get to their contact card and to see who they work with and what they are working on.
Of course, you must be an Office 365 subscriber on a plan that includes SharePoint Online to use the SharePoint app on any of these devices.