Where were you in 1998?You might have been managing an Exchange Server 5.5 mail server when Exchange & Outlook Administrator launched. Or perhaps you came later to the Exchange and Outlook world, either as a messaging pro or generalist whose job involved some knowledge of Exchange.
As you've grown in your career, Exchange & Outlook Administrator has evolved to meet your changing needs for technical information. And we're evolving yet again. Starting in January 2007, Exchange & Outlook Administrator will become an online-only source for independent Exchange and Outlook content, with a new name: Exchange & Outlook Pro VIP.
Benefits of Membership
As an Exchange & Outlook Pro VIPmember, you'll have access to the same great content that's been the hallmark of Exchange & Outlook Administrator to help you to get focused, timely solutions. Membership benefits include
- weekly email or RSS notifications about new articles and a monthly email commentary from Exchange & Outlook Pro VIP editor Anne Grubb
- printable version of each month's articles
- Exchange & Outlook Pro VIP Web site, with access to the latest Exchange and Outlook technical articles
- a members-only forum, where you can get help from your peers and technical experts
- all archived articles from Exchange & Outlook Administrator and the Exchange & Outlook UPDATE email newsletter
Important Note for Subscribers
If your email address has changed, you'll need to update it to receive email updates about the latest Exchange & Outlook ProVIP articles and other important membership information. To update your email address, contact customer service at [email protected] or 800-793-5697. (UK/EMEA subscribers contact [email protected] or 44-161-929-2800.)
Your Source for Exchange and Outlook Help
As editor of Exchange & Outlook Pro VIP, I'm committed to making it your primary source for Exchange and Outlook technical information and helping you get answers to your messaging questions. Contact me at [email protected].