IdeaUSA has a history of making solid quality gadgets and electronics. I was recently offered the opportunity to test and review the AtomicX V203 headphones. These headphones really keep with ideaUSA’s quality standard for quality, durability, and features.
The headphones may be priced a bit more than you might expect for this company’s mid-range audio devices, but in sound quality, battery life (16 hours), and ease of use, they are comparable to other manufacturer offerings that go for $300-400 or more.
The AtomicX V203 headphones are regularly abound $150, but Amazon has them now for just less than $100.
Check them out: iDeaUSA Wireless Over Ear Stereo Headphones
Here’s some details:
· Active noise cancelling technology removes distracting surrounding noises for a calming, private listening experience. Great for airplanes or the subway.
· The noise cancelling capability works by emitting an anti-noise sound wave that cancels out background chatter.
· The rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of playback in Bluetooth mode.
· 1-inch thick memory ear pads and soft touch leather make the headphones exquisitely comfortable.
· The headphones are adjustable and foldable with 135° rotating ear cups, allowing it to fit inside the provided leather carry pouch.
· Bluetooth 4.0
· Mic for taking calls
· Intuitive on-ear controls
· Includes a 3.5mm AUX port with cable for use in flight mode or with an MP3 device.