A. I've heard from several people who tried to remove Client Services for Netware effects but couldn't find it listed under the adapters' network properties. The solution is to force a client reinstall, then follow these removal procedures:
- Open the Start menu, then Control Panel. Double-click “Network and Sharing Center,” and click “Manage network connections.”
- Select your network, and click Install.
- Make sure Client is selected, then click Add.
- Select “Client Service for Netware,” then click OK.
- Click OK to accept the computer restart.
- Access the computer 's Local Policy by opening the Start menu, selecting Control Panel, double-clicking Administrative Tools, and double-clicking the Local Security Policy shortcut.
- Expand Local Policies, and select Security Options
- In the right pane, select Interactive logon: Do not require CTRL+ALT+DEL. Make sure it's set to Enabled.