You cannot subscribe to additional RSS feeds in Internet Explorer 7, or the RSS feeds to which you subscribe are not listed.
This behavior will occur if the feed storage file is corrupted, or an issue exists with browser add-ons or with the user profile.
To resolve this problem:
01. Open only one instance of Internet Explorer 7.
02. Add a feed from an alternative trusted Web site like http://www.microsoft.com/windows/rss.
03. Log on as a different user and test the feed. If it works, your profile has some corruption. You can try restoring it from a previous backup, or create a new profile.
04. If the problem still exists, test it in Internet Explorer 7 with no add-ons. If this resolves the problem, use the Tools / Manage Add-ons option to determine the add-on that is causing this behavior.
05. If the problem still exists, use the File menu and press Import and Export.
06. Press Next in the Import/Export Wizard.
07. Press Export Feeds and press Next.
08. Follow the on-screen instructions to export the feeds to a file.
09. Close Internet Explorer 7.
10. Delete all the files from %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds.
11. Open Internet Explorer 7.
12. Add a feed from an alternative trusted Web site like http://www.microsoft.com/windows/rss.
13. Verify that the RSS feed from step 12 is working properly.
14. Use the File menu and press Import and Export.
15. Press Next in the Import/Export Wizard.
16. Press Import Feeds and press Next.
17. Import the file you generated in step 08.