A: When your device arrives, it hasn't yet been touch calibrated, so the touch experience won't be great. Run the optimizers to tune the touch and digitizer experiences and it will work great. Perform the following:
- Open the Control Panel and switch to small icons in the category to see all the Control Panel applets.
- Launch the N-trig DuoSense Digitizer Settings Control Panel applet.
- Select Dual Mode and click the Start button under Touch tuning.
- Let this run, and make sure you don't touch the screen.
- Once it's done, click Tablet PC Settings.
- If the Reset button is available, click it to reset.
- Click Calibrate and select Touch Input.
- Run through the calibration and then save the calibration data by clicking Yes.