A. Servers with BranchCache enabled have a set of BranchCache Kernel Mode Perfmon counters that give a good idea of the state of the BranchCache, as shown here.
Some of the key counters include:
- BranchCache aware HTTP Requests: Number of HTTP requests received that are BranchCache aware
- Client Cache Miss Bytes: Content served by the server because it was not available in the branch
- Projected Server Bytes Without Caching: How much data would have been sent from the server if BranchCache weren't enabled
- Server Cache Miss Bytes: Data served because no hashes were locally available on the server
- Total Hash Generations Accepted: Hash generations for data requested
- Total Hash Retrievals Accepted: Hash values given to clients