A. The standard version of the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in doesn't display all the Exchange property information and actions. To display all the Exchange property information, you need a special version of the snap-in, which Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server supply. You install the Microsoft Exchange Server version of the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in as follows:
- First install the Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server Administration Tools (adminpak.msi).
- Insert the Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2000 CD-ROM.
- Run setup.exe from the CD-ROM's Setup\I386 folder.
- At the Welcome screen, click Next.
- From the Action drop-down list, select Custom, and from the Microsoft Exchange System Management Tools drop-down list (and, optionally, the Microsoft Exchange 5.5 Administrator drop-down list), select Install.
- Click Next repeatedly until you reach the final screen, then click Finish.
If you use the Exchange 2003 CD-ROM, you can install the snap-in from the main introduction screen by selecting "Exchange Deployment Tools" from the Deployment section, then selecting "Install Exchange System Management Tools Only."