A. The best way I found to accomplish this task is to create a custom MMC environment that remembers its previous sizing. To do so, perform these steps:
- Start the MMC environment (Start, Run, mmc.exe).
- From the File menu, select Add/Remove Snap-in (or press Ctrl+M).
- In the Add/Remove Snap-in dialog box, click Add.
- Add the required snap-ins; when you're done, click OK.
- Maximize the window in MMC and maximize the MMC console itself.
- From the File menu, select Save As.
- Save the new configuration to a location and filename.
When you restart MMC, the window will be displayed as the size it was the last time you used or closed MMC.