To access slide navigation, markup, and presentation control commands, do one of the following:
- Click the buttons on the Slide Show toolbar.
- Right-click a slide and select a command from the popup menu.
- Press F1 while presenting for the slide show help dialog box, which lists numerous keyboard shortcuts for navigating and marking up a presentation.
Some of the more useful shortcuts are:
- Advance to the next slide or event:
- Click to advance to the next slide or event, or press one of the following keys: ENTER, SPACEBAR, N, PAGE DOWN, the RIGHT ARROW or the DOWN ARROW.
- Go to the previous slide or event:
- To go to the previous slide or event, press one of the following keys: BACKSPACE, PAGE UP, P, the LEFT ARROW or the UP ARROW.
- Exit the slide show:
- Press ESCAPE.
- Navigate to a specific slide:
- Type the slide number and press Enter.
- Use the Go to slide command on the popup menu or presentation menu button.