You would think that as the week at Microsoft Ignite in Chicago continues along that the number of sessions would begin to drop down.
However, there are now over 180 session’s available on-demand from Day 3 of Microsoft Ignite.
By the time day 4 and 5 content is added there is going to be a huge collection of sessions for everyone to watch at home or work.
We will be going through the list of sessions and finding you the real gems over the coming weeks to help you dig through all of it.
Here are some of the titles that have me intrigued from this day at Ignite:
- The New User Experience with Windows 10
- The Microsoft Architecture for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Skype for Business: How to Execute an Effective End-User Adoption and Change Management Program
- Microsoft OneNote in Education: A Framework for Teaching and Learning
- A New People Experience in Delve: Discover People Through Content, and Content Through People
- Evolving Email Protection for Tomorrow’s Needs with Exchange Online Protection
- Design Matters for Microsoft Surface
- The End Game for Passwords and Credential Theft?
- Deep Dive into How Microsoft Handles Spam and Advanced Email Threats
- Build an Add-in for Outlook.com, Outlook and Office 365 That Reaches Over 400 Million Users!