You can navigate between sections by clicking the Select Browse Object button at the bottom of the vertical scroll bar and selecting Section, then using the Browse Previous and Browse Next buttons, or Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDn to jump from section to section.
Section breaks are hidden formatting characters.
- To see section breaks displayed on screen, click the Show/Hide Paragraph Marks button.
- To delete a section break, click where the new section begins and press Backspace. If section breaks are visible, you can select a section break and press Delete.
- Much like paragraph marks contain the formatting of the previous paragraph, section breaks contain the formatting of the previous section.
- If you delete a section break, the section before the break will take on the formatting of the section after the break.
- You will not see the section break at the end of the document, whereas you do see the last paragraph mark of a document.