When you log on to a Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server computer that is running Exchange Server 2003, you receive:
Lsass.exe-System error The end point format is invalid.
This problem us generally the result of exhausting the system page table entries (PTEs) when the /3GB or the /PAE switch is used in the Boot.ini file.
To workaround this problem:
1. Shutdown and restart Windows.
2. Press F8 to invoke the Advanced Options menu.
3. Select Safe Mode.
4. Log on to the appropriate operating system instance.
5. Open a CMD.EXE window.
6. Using REG.EXE, built into Windows Server 2003, or installed from the Windows 2000 Server Support Tools on the operating system CD-ROM, type the following command and press Enter:
reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management" /V SystemPages /T REG_DWORD /F /D 31000
7. Type Exit and press Enter.
8. Shutdown and restart Windows, normally.