The subject behavior will occur if your account is a member of the Guests or Domain Guests group.
To resolve this issue:
1. Log on with administrative privileges.
2. Open a CMD.EXE prompt.
3. Type net localgroup Guests and press Enter.
4. If your account is listed as a member, type net localgroup Guests "Your Account" /DELETE and press Enter.
5. Type net group "Domain Guests" /DOMAIN and press Enter.
6. If your account is listed as a member, type net group "Domain Guests" "Your Account" /DOMAIN /DELETE and press Enter.
7. Close the CMD.EXE window.
NOTE: If your account is listed as DomainName\Your Account, enter it as