The Group Policy ADM Files page contains:
This page provides a complete set of current and previously shipped Administrative Template files (.adm files) included by default in Windows operating system and service pack releases, beginning with Windows 2000.
OverviewAdministrative Template files are used to populate user interface settings in the Group Policy Object Editor, enabling administrators to manage registry-based policy settings. Each successive Windows operating system and service pack includes a newer version of these .adm files.
Previously, customers could only obtain the most recent .adm files by obtaining the latest service pack or operating system. Now, these .adm files are available directly from this page.
This page provides access to each version of the original .adm files that shipped with each operating system or service pack. Each set of .adm files is included in a Microsoft Installer (MSI) package, available for download from this page.
InstructionsTo download the .msi file that contains the .adm files:
1. Use the lists below to determine the name of the .msi file that contains the files you are looking for.
2. Click the appropriate .msi link.
3. In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
4. In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
5. To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.
To install the .adm files on your computer:6. Double-click the .msi file to start the .adm file installation wizard.
7. Follow the instructions in the wizard.
NOTE: See the Group Policy ADM Files page.