When you visit Office.Microsoft.com and press a Help link in the upper-right corner of the Web page, Help does NOT open, and you receive:
Did you notice the Information Bar?
This behavior is indicative of the Pop-up Blocker feature.
To resolve this problem, use any of the following:
Override the pop-up blockerPress the CTRL at the same time you click the link.
Temporarily enable pop-up windows1. Press the Information bar.
2. Press Temporarily Allow Pop-ups.
3. When you receive Pop-ups temporarily allowed. To always allow pop-ups from this site, click here., if you don't click here and allow this site, the next time you start Internet Explorer and visit this site, pop-ups will be blocked.
Permanently enable pop-up windows on the Microsoft Office Web site1. Press the Information bar.
2. Press Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site.
3. When prompted with Would you like to allow pop-ups from 'office.microsoft.com'?, press Yes.
To remove the Microsoft Office Web site from the Allowed sites list1. In Internet Explorer, press Tools / Pop-up Blocker / Pop-up Blocker Settings.
2. Select office.microsoft.com in the Allowed sites list.
3. Press the Remove button.
4. Press Close.