In addition to managing Shares, Sessions, and Open Files on a local or remote computer, the Shared Folders dialog provides a Send Console Message GUI.
To invoke the Shared Folders dialog, I prefer to run fsmgmt.msc.
To gain access to the Send Console Message GUI:
1. Select Shared Folders (Local) in the left-hand pane
2. Use the Action menu to first press All Tasks and then press Send Console Message.
3. Enter your text in the Message box.
4. Press the Add button to add an Active Directory object to the Recipients list.
5. When you are finished adding Recipients, press the Send button.