The BSOD is:
STOP 0x00000050 page_fault_in_nonpaged_area in ppbint.dll.
This behavior may occur if you have a Visioneer PaperPort scanner or a Visioneer PaperPort printer installed.
To workaround this behavior, change the default printer to a non-Visioneer printer. If no other printer is installed:
1. Start / Settings / Printers / Add Printer / Next .
2. Select Local Printer and clear the Automatically detect and install ... check box.
3. Click Next and select LPT1. Press Next.
4. Select Generic in the Manufacturers: box and Generic / Text Only in Printers:.
5. Press Next and complete the dialogue.