After installing a Windows 2000 service pack, you receive the following BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death):
0x0000006b, (0xc00000034, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
This problem is symptomatic of an antivirus, like Norton Antivirus, preventing some files from being copied during the install.
To fix this disaster:
01. Boot the Windows 2000 CD-ROM or Setup boot disks.
02. When you are prompted, press Repair.
03. Press R again to select the Emergency Repair option.
04. Press F to select Fast Repair.
05. Follow the on-screen instructions.
06. Uninstall your antivirus, using Control Panel / Add/Remove Programs.
07. Select your antivirus and press Remove.
08. Follow the on-screen instructions.
09. Install the latest service pack.
10. Re-install your antivirus.