When you attempt to upgrade from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000, you receive:
- A report that identifies pcAnywhere as being incompatible.
- One or more errors similar to:
Setup was unable to finish because it was cancelled or because an error occurred.
An error occurred while trying to remove Pc Anywhere32.
You must remove pcAnywhere before you upgrade to Windows 2000:
1. Control Panel / Add/Remove Programs.
2. Select pcAnywhere and press Add/Remove.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If the removal fails, visit http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/pca.nsf/e1aefd06d28fcec6852569e5004cef32/00847aed56ce2f33c1256a01003c2af8