If this is the first restart after installing a new motherboard, you may receive:
STOP: 0x0000007B: (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4) INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE.
If the new motherboard contains an embedded IDE controller that uses a different chipset than the original motherboard, you will receive this BSOD.
To fix this problem:
1. Boot the Windows 2000 CD-ROM or Setup floppy disks.
2. Press Enter on the Welcome to Setup screen.
3. Press F8 when prompted to accept the Windows 2000 licensing agreement.
4. Select your installation of Windows 2000 and press R.
5. Follow the on-screen instructs to repair your installation of Windows 2000.
NOTE: See the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles: