To delete a LPR port:
1. Make sure that the Spooler service is running in the System account context and that it is configured to interact with the desktop.
2. Use Start / Settings to double-click Printers.
3. Select the Printers folder and use the File menu to press Server Properties.
4. Select the Ports tab.
5. Select the port you wish to delete.
6. If the Printers column shows that a printer is using this port, assign the printer to another port or delete the printer.
7. Press the Delete Port button.
8. Press Yes to confirm the deletion.
9. Press Close.