When you start your computer, you receive:
A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking the license for this computer. Error code: 0x80070002.
This problem is caused by changing the system drive letter or by changing the default security provider.
If your system drive letter has changed, undo the actions that caused it, or:
1. Use the Registry Editor to navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Cryptography\Defaults\Provider.
2. In each Provider key, edit the Image Path value to match the new drive letter.
3. When you are finished, exit the Registry Editor and shutdown / restart your computer.
If the default security provider has changed:
1. Restart your computer in Safe mode by pressing F8 during startup.
2. Use the Registry Editor to delete the following keys:
3. Exit the Registry Editor and shutdown / restart your computer.