When you use the Find information about the hardware installed on his computer in My Computer Information in the Help and Support Center, you receive:
'all.part2' is null, or it is not an object.
When this occurs, the collection process stops and your mouse pointer goes busy.
This problem can be caused by:
1. You do NOT have administrative privileges.
2. You have a removable Zip drive, memory stick, Jazz drive, etc.. connected.
3. One of the drives does not have a valid partition.
To workaround this feature:
1. Start / Run / msinfo32.exe / OK.
2. Press the plus sign (+) next to Components to view your hardware details.