To view the Active Directory integrated DNS zone data that gets replicated in a domain:
1. Start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
2. On the View menu, press Advanced Features, so that a check mark is displayed.
3. Expand a server object.
4. Expand the System object.
5. Expand the MicrosoftDNS object to view the Active Directory integrated DNS zones that get replicated between domain controllers in the domain.
6. Expand each zone to view the zone's DNS resource records that are replicated.